Search Form for Ships Data Base
(for details please first visit our Ships Main page)
enter search terms in one or more of the following boxes:
"_" matches any single character
"%" matches any sequence of characters
- The entries do not have to be capitalized (case is ignored).
- If you do not enter any 'wildcard' characters, the retrieved data will match exactly what you have entered, no more and no less.
- If you want to search for a ship name with a ñ please use the wild character % instead of the ñ. To search for España search for Espa%a.
- If you are not sure of the spelling, you can enter the first few letters of the entry, followed by "%". As an example "Mo%" entered in the ship name box will find all the ships named "Monica", "Morro Castle", "Mosca", etc.
- The retrieved ships will be displayed in date order, with the earliest records shown first.
- If you want to search for a date please enter it in the form YYYY-MM-DD
- Please refer to our ships page for the abbreviations used and other valuable information.